Dream: Giant Mutant Baby

I had a dream about being in a new place, neighborhood and people and circumstance. I assumed it was after some disaster because it looked desolate and there was few if any people.

Anyway, there seemed to be a house where the occupants have gone and a very large baby was left behind. It was a strange deformed baby, whose face and proportions were disturbing.

Anyway, it was a scary thing. We decided to leave it alone, but another family took pitty and took it. This other family was rather large, unlike the wife and I. They had some events, and we were invited. I was being cautious around the strange baby.

Over time people ended up missing. Since it was just the wife and I, we were easy to watch over each other. I got fearfull and started stocking up on weapons. Thankfully dad gave me his glock, and we found survivors of the original household f the strange baby. We learned that it just ate people and grew pretty large.

The next time we encountered it, I answered a gate of the house and saw a figure in the short distance away. It was a visual illusion, it was a giant young person who was very far off, and saw me. We couldn't recognize how much the alien baby grew. then it proceeded to give chase. We quickly moved into the very large building which a lot of floors and dizzying flights of stairs. One of the people we found of the old household was a guard, he had a gun and we were thinking of the most effective way to use them against such a giant.

The dream was basically ending in chases and narrow escapes.

Strange that I was still able to remember some of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick