Best Alternative to Negotiated Agreements youtube



In the Side Project I'm working in, I hope to make BATNA exercises for the everyman Filipino. PinoyAtheist is helping me with this one, hopefully my wife might be interested and help give her CFA eye in the material.

I see there is a great potential and opportunity in making this available to the everyman Filipinos. Exercises, and Materials in BATNA is one of the few academic ways of learning negotiation, and communication. Facilitation of the exercises are not only valuable to an individual, they are valuable to companies who are willing to pay for such training services for their people.

Strangely this is much like writing a RPG adventure, of course nothing fantastic... or is it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick