A Promotion

My mom, the Business owner, is asking me to take more responsibilities. So in essence this is a promotion, unfortunately it is a personnel management. So I have to really be first at work, last to leave, and on the ball 5.5 days a week.

Its scary and exciting at the same time. I'm not wholly unprepared for this, my arguing and dealing with difficult people is what I knew I was eventually getting into eventually. So there is where all those readings about psychopaths, cognitions and judgement and decision making sciences went. This is where lectures about diplomacy and empathy was supposed to be preparing me for. GMing was supposed to help, as I was also managing players and and their honesty.

Problem solving is what I do anyway. Its what I do when I research on Theistic arguments that use purely Hypothetical Constructs.

I supposed to be prepared for this, but not in any way certified by a academic body. I did only graduate an arts degree, although a technology related arts degree.

Exciting Horizons.

Tourism in the Philippines. My father is an altruist, and we have upon a business plan that minimizes government corruption through Software as a Service (SAS). No Payment or Buying which can hide methods of fund raising for re-election, instead the SAS provider gets paid per tansaction, so only when people pay their taxes, purchase business licenses, or in the tourism case make accommodations do we make money.

Speaking to the Department of Tourism expert, he basically said that current contracts and legislations that will be signed by end of Feb and implemented in the next 18 months will be that there is no more antagonism between DOT and Local Government. Let Market Forces determine the best standard to attract tourists and make them happy. So no more "Bandit Toll" which is usually what the DOT and Local Govt.'s antagonism results to.

Banking. We are entering banking IT solutions, and in a way most if not everyone else doesn't know at what angle. It is basically a very blind side and poorly understood part of banking solutions.

Sales Forces in total. My Dad is adding to my plate his sales people, to that of my Mom's sales people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick