The pro-life case against birth control, nursing, and exercise. - By William Saletan - Slate Magazine

The pro-life case against birth control, nursing, and exercise. - By William Saletan - Slate Magazine:

I need this here. I get so much loonies with their inconsistent logic, mostly using "God" as a legitimizer to their arguments. I begin to realize that anyone claims being spoken to by god or being right because they could fit in "god says I'm right" in their argument are those who don't appreciate the science of cognition the MOST.

If they had even the slightest humility or motivations to wonder how they can be wrong, fall prey to irrationalities, or prevent them selves from making the same mistakes they would stumble on to this most common sense answer to study up and gather evidence or proof.

The nut jobs, and I'm really calling them nut jobs in my blog, are getting to me.

Update. My proponent wants to help gather evidence against this psychopath. This guy is scary, he knows who to bribe so tactically, I think he got to our lawyer thats why we were blind sided to NOT having a chair when we own 30%. FUCK!

Seizing business in the Philippines is a matter of powerplay, because our legal system is really not developed (evolved) to handle the complexities of tactics and loopholes. Its a learning experience about how institutions evolve and develop, and how things go wrong as well as learning What kind of people are able to defend against this.

Only the Paranoid, the Scarred, and Survivors come out with the skills to protect against this and like in my lessons about history, such skills are easily lost and very difficult to transfer or acquire. Its impossible for me to be anything or any proficiency capable of the things I need to be able to do to help. Its frustrating that I grew up so naive sometimes.

My son won't be so naive, if I can do something about it. There are skills he can learn early that I learned too late in life when opportunities have closed on me. Not that I want him in a particular way... I just don't want him to be screwed over because thats how things work here.

the philippines is a scary place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick