Game in the Brain is not going to be updated

from RPGs I've moved to Airsoft. I guess i'll be back to RPGs when my health doesn't permit me to play it anymore. Looking back, that was a lot of crap I've written. Alot of it so specific and useful only for me. What I learned in Airsoft has more stuff in it and a lot of related skills and insights I can use and exercise.

Its not exactly a sudden move. I've not been playing RPGs and the cost of time and opportunity has been too great. Also, now I'm competent enough not to be so frustrated. So I guess I'll be in the hobby for a while, as well as enjoying the other skills and "hobbies" related to it such as Tinkering.

I was supposed to have a user ID of tinkerbell in an airsoft forum. My wife was so against it, so I had to change it as tinker-manly-man. I don't really care if people underestimate me or think I'm gay because of the username. Whats wrong with that if I were, right? Anyway, I just wanted something more memorable, different and least likely to be connected to me.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick