feeling better

I was feverish yesterday. I feel a bit better. That very tired feeling is gone, especially since I slept at 8:30 and just woke up now.

I'm reconsidering my Idea of how sleep works. My current hypothesis is that its more mental condition than a physical state, because we burn the same calories while at the same conscious state. One thing I failed to account is that,while asleep we can't exactly control our mental effort so we are not eating up more of the body's resources. which may be needed for getting better.

I still think I'm potentially under the weather. So I'll take it easy for today.

This afternoon Juna and I will be buying his gun. I've made reservations. After all that hype, the last thing you want is a no-show when we show up to buy it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick