Accident in the office

There was a kid that was accidentally run over. As much as it should be a shock and emotional thing for some people, I am drawing a blank. Particularly since I'm supposed to be completely neutral and indifferent. heck, statistically shit like this happens all the time.

it was a two year old kid running around without supervision, what else can you expect. I mean, if it were me and my own knowledge of accident theory i would have bought or made a harness of my own for it. It may look detached parenting but you can't expect to have 100% attention over a kid every second. Anyway at 2 years old, they're still supposed to still be in their strollers. They would only be around to run around places they can't get hurt so much when they trip.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick