Airsoft Invitations

I only have one spare gun and because of my gregarious nature, I always invite someone to join me in airsoft. Right now, I have to juggle several potential invites. My usual invite, Arj, is leaving at the end of the Month to crew a ship for 6 months. Until that time, I don't have a buddy slot open.

My wife and captain notice that I'm a bit too gregarious being so easy to lend my gun to bring another person to game. Its made easier since my brother gave me a second set of BDU. part of the reason I want to get a Galaxy MP5 (3,000Php!) is because I can invite one more person (maxing out my car capacity).

@ Arson and Strength Building. I'll try that with the Dynamic Flexibility exercises. That should prevent injuries while building up strength (necessary for overcoming natural obstacles).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick