Tired of BS

People trying to hustle my company. Its ok when its me they are trying to flatter or lie to, I can take the BS but when its business never fuck with me especially when its supposed to be a favor from me. common sense dictates that 1) I have more things riding in business, 2) I have a responsibility and liable to my stakeholders (that includes employees) and 3) there is no "playing around".


Also don't fuck with someone who can replicate your business services and model, that also should be common sense.

When arguing dates, don't argue with the guy who has a Treo. I don't delete messages and call history. Bullshiting someone who has given you a ton of benefit of the doubt, requires me to get into the matter and examine it. If what comes out of it, is not to my liking or to the interests of the company and its stakeholders then one better starts treating their customers nicely or they stand to lose them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick