Boots and fibre experiment: sleep disorder: better shape


just got to the office. slept late because of allergies again. this
time both chat and I had it. there is really something wrong with our
bed. everytime I left the room to look for answers online my sinuses
cleared up.

will probably move bed temporarily till we get the room uber cleaned.

will also get neozep to help me sleep. the antihistamines shld help
bot my sinuses and my sleepiness.

Feel healthier and working out more. once the sleep thing is fixed ill
be able to go to work earlier.

taking more fiber, but having a hard time choking it down. freaking
disgusting but makes stuff going out feel better.

also finally lost some weight and a bit of waist line.

trying out my boots today. brought extra shoes in case too painful. I
think I figured it out. at size 9 its a bit too small. I figured how
to tighten the shoes around the meta carpals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick