Back to Diet and Exercise

Waistline is not just aesthetics, the practical advantage of having a lean one is the flexibility.

First day of exercising in the morning and I'm really sluggish right after. Trying to take adequate caffeine to keep my heart rate up its not working so well or too slowly.

170lbs fluctuating 171 to 169 because of sleep water loss.
Current Waistline 38" and working towards 34".

Since there is no working coffee machine at the office, its easy for me to avoid the caffeine 6+ hours before target bed time.

Hopefully I can work towards a better endurance with the ability to do short quick bursts. Less fat in my thighs will prevent me from having sores. I still remember all the exercises for my old track and field training and soccer days. Endurance and Speed.

Plan to go to the Plant and Check the guns on Saturday Early Morning and back before lunch (10pm) to check my gun ranges. Will call the plant manager to expect me. A long drive just to check distances. I need some way to mark distances and a target

Bottom line, if I want to get anywhere fast I have to do the exercise everyday, alternating with heavy and light levels. Heavy is easy to measure, its when I'm too slugish that after the exercise I'd be dazed. Light is I'm still operatable.

Currently jogging in Green hills which has a 1km perimeter. Its easy to do 4km. Clocking around 1km in 11mins on the Lightest load 1.5 m/s average. Basically my target is the ideal marching rate of 5km in 45mins sustainable for up to 20km! With some spare energy for bursts.

Unlike my previous attempts I'm not having as much muscle pain and general body pain. I think the multi-vitamin works as a placebo or replenishes nutrients I have a hard time getting because of my limited and picky diet.

Water Pack made the experience MUCH better than the last time I did 4km days ago. No jostling when I run and no splashing in my face when I drink because of the hose. Hands down the water pack is one of the best Fitness gifts under Php700 to anyone in this fitness conscious age.

Still in a low energy haze.

The first km was a Killer for me. 4th KM was easy and I could go for another km but at a haze.

I'm more self conscious of my poor judgement moments because of fatigue. I notice that my mind is only moving to a narrow range of topics and concentration and will power is at the lowest point.

Like right now, I can't organize my thoughts well enough to form a more organize bunch of paragraphs.

My hands get sausage-y when I run because of all the blood in them from the centri-fugal force of swinging them when I fast walk. I have a much weaker heart than I can remember.

I think I have a cardiovascular problem and need to do more running. The airsoft gear keeps me psyched because I remember why I'm doing all this: to kick more ass. Vanity and Health is not enough of a Kick for me, Kicking ass in airsoft is a powerful motivator.

Especially when MANY players are as unfit as I am now! Hoping to keep the use of all my limbs longer, trying to prevent a lot of high impact except for the game.

I have my eating undercontrol. All the headway and pain in getting to this cost so much that I can't afford to throw it away with a meal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick