Wish I studied Economics Earlier

If someone told me economics and math was the equivalent of min/maxing or munchkin in real life then I would have taken to it much earlier.

In the number of projects that have failed and stalled, the ability to use Introspection with Economics to develop a strategy maximizing my utility over time would have saved me a ton of anguish. In fact I can take the formula and lessons farther: as it can be a very good foundation for a method of fore-thought.

Looking before leaping is common sense, what isn't is the ability to judge if it is worth leaping into. Thats what I find myself loving about economics, its a new set of skills to describe the world the way I used to use RPG mechanics.

"Is it not pleasant to learn with a constant perseverance and application?" - Confucius


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick