Game Theory Lecture

I'm going to give a lecture on Game Theory. I have to say, I'm not used to not getting an feel of an audience when speaking in public. I know I can run my mouth off about something, but lately I've been more aware of my redundancies more and more often and that has made me reconsidered my approach.

Its been a long while since I've given a lecture and spoken in public, and I don't get enough practice. Truth is, I'm starting from scratch and the only public speaking skills I will have to draw from is my Game Mastering.

Oh well, I'll spend friday writing it all out. Hopefully I can have it all set up by sat.

Weird how I got to be into game theory. I came from being a career GM.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick