Pissing off Objectivists with Math

I didn't know Math Majors were the natural enemies of Objectivists. Particularly when you ask an objectivist to support their economic point of view with the math in Economics or Game Theory. Its just such a comfort to think that math has immunized me from all that BS.

There is this readly disturbed guy I don't want to say anything about because he actually cyber stalked me and my friend. He has a whole Blog post about N1k07A5 8A7t#azar if you google that. Its an objectivist blog. He attacked us with a whole lot of sock puppets and asking us to prove stuff when we didn't make any claims without supporting statical and verifiable science.

he had a blog which he kept pushing to everyone to read. He has an entire post all about me. It was surprising that I was able to incite someone to take that drastic action. Then I did realize discrediting him quite effectively was killing his credibility so surely that he had to act.

You only know the damage you deal by the amount of resources the enemy spends trying to pretend you didn't. If you don't know math your missing out, (not all math is numbers BTW).


Life goes on. Life is BIGGER than the Internet. So now I have a cyber stalker. Its not that big a deal, if he focuses on me his whole life will fall apart and it will destroy itself. Having an enemy makes me stronger, I have now another factor that forces me to be better.

Its not the first time I've been a situation that I had to live a better life to "get even".

Anyone would be surprised why I do it, is because life is too short. I'm in my 30s and this will be the only decade I will have the energy to Kick as much ass. I don't know what 40 will bring, so I better make this count.

I might be like some of the 40s I know: apathetic, stuck in a rut, or distracted. I'd rather acquire the taste for kicking ass and leaping feet first into these situations and loving it. As much as I am certain there is no god, I am certain that I have what it takes to make a dynamic and adaptive family culture to pass on to my children. Its not perfect, but I'm working on it and that's how I believe you can best transmit these survival and coping skills to the next generation.

This Post in the forum sums up my argument with my brother about atheism.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick