what's happening

this always happens. stressful projects eroding my health to a point that it becomes compromised near the end. I should plan my projects in 4-6 week durations.I haven't exercised in the whole time I was studying. I tried just yesterday and a 30 min brisk walk was tiring. I didn't push hard because there are consequences I cannot afford right now.

after my classes end on the 16th of december, I plan to get my health back (during christmas, yeah right).

right now phlem is building up cause it hurts to much to cough or sneeze. this is bad. this pain comes and goes back when I didn't have a steady 4 week coughing spree.

coughing is good exercise and seems to be firming up my gut. but a muscle that has a history of cramping up when I would cough has been taking a really bad beating. one time I coughed and cramped into a lump I had to push down to relax. Now that muscle(?) or what ever feels like its all torn up. My imagination is inflaming the absence of information.

I plan to celebrate with a game after my studies are over. hopefully by that time, I would have installed the 1tb hd I bought and edit the game video. then record more games :) i'm excited already.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick