Begining to dislike Philosophy

This is an interesting video of Laurence Krause I keep referring to over and over again. I might as well post it here so that It is easier for me to find in the future. Its just a video of how he explains the scientists interesting pursuit of how the universe works and how mathematically it makes sense to them that there are complexities in the universe that are far greater than that of Philosophy and Theology but are Testable, Observable and Provable.

I am slowly growing a revulsion to Philosophy. I'm beginning to see it as a Lazy way to answer questions when we actually have the capacity to survive without answers and have powerful means of figuring things out empirically.

Its like Theory's ill-reputed brother who ruins it for the rest of the Science family. Throwing useless pieces of information out of context and taking forgranted hard won empirical evidence and research.

Currently sick. I was supposed to go to the doctor but given how they have a penchant to make me take anti-bacterials quite readily I've decided to take the hydration method. It kinda worked yesterday, when it eased my coughs when the Robitussin didn't.

Anyway, mom was asking me to inhale steam again. I think the reason why It helped was because of the warm air. More level headed scrutiny opened up the possibility that it never helped and it actually might have caused me more damage.

Rest, hydration, and careful awareness might have a stronger impact. I should really sleep earlier anyway.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick