I'm fatter but still like myself

I'm 170lbs, thats 40lbs more than before I got married. yeah these cheeks are getting rounder and my jaw line is getting smoother. Anyway, i cant help but not hate the weight except for the inconvenience in movement. (Ugg -1DX)

Sitting and reading more does have a physical consequence, until I figure out a way to hook up my laptop to the TV in the Gym and watch my Game Theory lessons I bought.

I don't mind the change of body image cause I like being much smarter than I used to be. learning perpetually and juggling it all is pretty hard and I can either choose to work out or relax. I choose to eat and be merry.

I know my pants are getting more uncomofortable and i should be getting ready for the big Kami Wars meet BUT I don't know. So much has happened and so much work is to be done. I'm here at almost 2AM blogging because when I get stressed I break out in Gaming Stats Calculations.

Yeah, thats totally Hard Wired GMing in my system. Stress triggers panic and like some big dumb bird I bury myself in Game Calculations and Prep.

oh well, thats life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick