Counter Strike and Studies Balance

We played around an hour and a half of Counter Strike last night with the misus. It is an awesome couple game, I will point out again. Again, the ability to take initiative, to think on one's feet and to carry out a plan of attack is what makes it pretty fun cooperative game.

In the course of play, we notice we have the most fun when we are being frustrated by the enemy together. When, just before, I would just curse and swear all by myself now I have my wife doing it with me. The challenge is also more fun when we have each other to rely on instead of the stupid AI.

Winning continuously without challenge, in one particular stage, proved to boring. there was not as much cooperation involved because the challenge was not demanding a more coordination and thinking.

After the game, we have something to talk about. My wife was very much laughably outraged when I tried to do the debriefing system my friend would start after each airsoft game. I told her, it was important to identify what you learned and to have a way to write it down and keep it in mind somehow (before it gets pushed aside by more frequently used systems).

This is one of the interesting insights the activity provided, a basis on reflection on how we can work together more effectively and how it can translate in Real World things and not just the game.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick