Blogging for almost 6 years prevents me from twittering or facebooking

Sibs - Well I added my sibs to my facebook. I just now realized they are pretty active, after almost 2 years of not seeing or hearing from them (except for gaspar who I talk to).

Face Book and Twitter - There is nothing for me to say that I wouldnt rather say in my blog where 6 years of my personal thoughts and history can be found. I'll probably use it to contact people who i don't have cel phone no. or emails of. Anyway, what am I gonna say? I'm a flaming Atheist over and over again... thats pretty much what comes to mind when I'm being asked about something to say... other than gaming stuff.

Rambling - I can't ramble when it is something I very much prefer to minimize miscommunication and max out over all impact. I hate having to fill 2 pages about something that doesnt really matter- welcome back to school. Strange how in business you keep ideas straight to the point, but in school certain professors don't seem to know how you could fill those 2 pages.

Lonely GURPS blog - GURPS' internet activity is usually found within the active forums. That is quite a telling psychological profile for a gaming group. Anyway, I just wish there were more GURPS blogs around that talked shop. Although if one is seeking affirmation of their GURPS peers it sucks having to only the forums to go to. I wish I can find more Any-system chatter about GMing in RPBN . By the content, you might think that DnD controls 90% of the market.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick