Uber Geek

I just answered a question that is a history major should be able to answer. "Why was the tradition of pricing land equal to its annual productivity instead of future productivity?"
If that doesn't get me enough geek cred, then... stuff like that happens.

I'm doing too much homework that is not my work. Answering questions that pertain to subject matters I have personally took extracurricular effort to study is a weakness. Knowledge and study are things we hold with so much pride and confidence, it is no wonder when a chance to prove it comes along one cannot help but get sucked in to act on it.

Eventually I will forget a lot of this, and will tire arguing about "How much wealth, a knight should have?" and focus more on my business studies and at work. Knowledge is meant to be used or forgotten and since there are many other priorities in life its not that big a loss.

To remember a time when I was the Byzantine Guy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick