Sick

sick- not slugishly sick but unable to breathe deeply without the
gurgling sound of phlegm in my chest and a rich bubbly cough. at the
mega mall clinic right now waiting for the nurse to put me through the
ropes.

books. trying to find a place where I can purchase audio books of
ashes of victory honerverse. I don't have sufficient anti boredom
supplies. looking for an author that writes about management
leadership and working with murphies - which is why I like weber's
honerverse.

parents. talk to dad, will try to talk to mom about borrowing her card
(and of course) paying her back for some stuff like for gametheory
video and a gift for my bros.

game. setting up for a traveller game. using it as a way to exercise
problem solving and thinking of murphies with players. I plan to
cement my management and entrepreneurship learnings in such a game by
posing 'by the book' problems into rpg adventure and strategy
scenarios. i've already fixed up some of the prep- start with a piece
of junk and a successful (and very risky) backs to the wall for
starting capital- and fly off to space hoping to brave dangers and
make money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick