I can't do magic

Can't we just Play Traveller na lang? This discussion is too complicated for me now. I'm not equipped to proceed without hurting feelings. His expectations are not matching my limitations - I can't do magic.

Had a long convesation about introducing magic in my already successful (considering my objectives) game. It should suffice to say that the replies were several pages long and I've decided that this conversation is too complicated it would be easier to just run Traveller ala Fire Fly.

But the twist is a bunch of entrepreneurs and a way for me to exercise my entrepreneurship theories and practice my trouble-making and shooting skills (murphy-ing).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick