Fortress of Ironwill; I was censored

Fortress of Ironwill is a Psychic Discipline in the old AD&D dark sun. It seems that If I have a hard time being diplomatic in the SJgames forums what more if If I get involved with hate mail.

If work is not developing some of my organizational and analytical skills- my blogging and forum discussions are doing the job quite fine. Especially the diplomatic part where I'm so indirect that i re-read my post and double take at the "f*ck" what do I mean. All I can shed is a mere smirk and a mental "haha" at such evolution.


I WAS participating in a discussion in this blogs. discussion on Rizal and which lead to Philippines as a whole. Of course I try to be methodically logical about it but of course we know very well that all of us are predictably irrational. I find censorship of my comment to be a sign that I'm not an environment where truth is valued so I might as well leave.
  • Why? Surprisingly I've been censored when I cited that his claim to a relation to Agoncilio (ninong) does not lend him credibility to say he knows what Agoncilio is talking about (since he clearly didn't read Agoncilios Book).
  • Including the comment that Bonifacio lost battles because he was NOT a trained commander and Aguinaldo was. One cannot complain that a doctor cannot be expected to build a bridge capable of 500 ton loads with Php 5M.
  • Also despite the Bloggers most "idealistic" views he couldnt post what was already diplomatically filtered for the most fragile of egoes.
  • It seems he is purpetuating the very problem he opposes: Deception.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick