Airsoft Blog

Thinking about Making an Airsoft blog. I've been checking out the airsoft mags and talking to my wife about it, and the Economic truth of the matter is that only the most OVERpriced stores can afford to put money in advertising.

I'm for more power to consumer (also a bored) kind of guy, and making an Airsoft blog about all the little things I'm learning will be much more useful than the Paid-for-bias of a magazine. My target audience are Newbies (Since I will point out the CHEAPEST places in the Metro away to force the other stores to reconsider their price structuring) and Gamers in general. Those magazines are for the Airsofters with money to burn, my blog is primarily for El-cheapo (like me).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick