Another Sample of Corruption

Living with Corruption. I've been following the Philipine Airsoft Forums and found out that when I registered my gun and filed for a Permit to Transport they screwed with me to get me to pay more.

This isn't the Nth instance I got screwed because of how I look and how I approach the situation. The most recent occurance of me being screwed was when I applied for a replacement license because I lost it having to keep going in and out of villages (which Pisses me off) as some villages don't accept regular IDs.

The "Tactic" they did was give me an ambigous problem with my renewal which was forcing me to go all the way (1 hour away because of traffic + it was nearing lunch break) to push me to make a bribe.

Learning to live with this is part of living in the Philippines. I don't have to like it, but thankfully I can afford to take time out of work to fix these problems. I'm just sorry for the poor honest sap these people take advantage off who don't have my advantages.

Corruption of an Oligarchy towards the Efficiency of a real Meritocracy. Another reason why I have to try to climb up on top and kick a ton of a$$.

I believe in the mutual struggle and success strategy theory- that together and with enforcable freedomes and rights we can make this a better place and a safely gaurantee of a more secure future for generations to come. I don't believe that "banking" on just my OWN family and friends will allow those after me to have a more secure future. I believe that if the whole community improves, even at the worst possible out come for my own family there IS a safety net. I've read too much about dynastic and oligarchial societies that are so terribly inefficient and unproductive that my strategy for a better life for the generations to come is the mutual success and struggle theory.

Right now, we have an goverment with no credibility and private individuals making up for what the goverment is supposed to do.

Ponderings. Is Vigilatee-ism Vigilantee-ism if the goverment cannot do its job? Legitimacy is such a tricky subject, because a strong enough "sense" of fairness or righteousness can shift to any side of a cause. Secularly- Doubt is such a powerful tool in understanding things, where other people would normaly LEAP AT and claim understanding of a particular moral circumstance.

If a large bunch of filipinos would "hit-home" on what the public feels about the established powers "LACK" of credibility while mounting all these accussations with their own Capital of Credibility one creates an opportunity for the Power of Legitimacy to shift towards their cause.

Now, the
established powers can undermine this and if they try to attack the credibility of this faction in the begining they can soundly neutralize them. If the Faction proves skilled and happens to rebuff the established powers attempts, they can proceed to Riposte the effort to launch another attack at the credibility of those in the status quo.

Around this time, the
established powers would normally "absorb" said annoyances with certain consessions If they are all smart. But established powers are human, and a small cog in such a huge machine could possibly react poorly and influence the Machine with a different strategy. Any other strategy after this point will eventually lead to a conflict, and the scale and what's at stake naturally escaltes for both factions. This escalation provoks many common human erroneous strategies where the escalating cost freezes these factions in their given strategies.


For those who twitter. I don't follow Twitter, I'm over saturated with too many media elements already to have time to follow twitter. I don't condemn it, I just really don't have time to look at it. I just happen to have one just so that I can keep track of one friend who I can't keep track of since I deleted my friendster account. .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick