Getting Ready

Hepa B. I just came from the clinic to get an Antigen-HBS??? (or something). I was supposed to be there for my forehead lump but since it subsided and the doctor didn't think it serious I decided not to waste Php400 ($8) on a follow up check up and spend Php355 ($7) on a test if I've finally developed an immunity. Its been 3+ years, I hope I'm ok cause I don't like spending the equivalent of minum wage on my Hepa Viral meds every month.

Tokens. Got a lot of errands out of the way. Ready for the game with 2 sets of poker chips. One batch for visual markers (smallest poker chips, a color a player, will paint the extra white batch black), red larger chips for weapon heat, one for fatigue and another for wound levels (i decided to keep the wounds MUCH simpler). I just have to arrange my NPCs and spend some time infront of a caffe to get the visual and personality quirks of passers by for my them.

Again I follow my basic rule: professional skills (skills where failure has very serious consequences) have a skill-15 (95% success), entry level (just after complete training or learned skills that are only secondary in importance) are at skill-13 to 12 (85% to 75%ish), and Basic level of knowledge or a skill is at 10 (50% but 95% on easy tasks which they are used for). From there it is pretty easy to find out the make up of a person in GURPS by just their description.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick