Busy Bee

A meeting, A talk and taking some time to goof off. I was organizing the projects when I hit a road block, when most of the files that is needed to fix the website is with me, cluttered and messed up in my computer.

So I spent most of the day, organizing files and writing out an outline. I'm getting nervous about the organizational part. There are certain bureaucratic challenges that I am anticipating and are coming up suddenly.

One is that the expected price for the photoshoot is really expensive and the only way to ensure the quality is if I was there on site with the photographer to manage it.

2nd is I'm not getting the reports that should be going through me to make the job easier. I know I may threaten some jobs but knowing the situation, I'm not threatening them I'm actually saving them because the higher ups wanted to down size them, I just want to make them more productive and have the paper trail to prove it.

3rd I really want to work on ORGS, but that is just because It covers up the fears that my personal projects are going to fail. Little inconsequential projects keep me busy and deludes me with false successes . I know that, but rationalization is usually not enough to sway emotion. I've got to look for my own payoff and consciliate my own fears with a strategy to answer the problems I'm forseeing.

4th. I'm exhausted, who knew talking can be so tiring. Anyway, I have a long day ahead because I have to get my gun back from the shop and help a friend get his gear together.

I'm so tired and stinky....

Oh interesting tidbit, I now know someone with HIV.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick