I'm a Mess


A mess. I'm a bit of a mess from sleeping only a few hours every day for the past week. I know it is about time for me to fix my sleeping habits. I will have to make some serious decisions about my priorities.

Organizing. I will write down my objectives clearly. I will critically assess how am I to best spend my free time and how I am to meet my cathartic needs despite my busy sched. I should really not squeeze any of these things at work. I've been feeling guilty about it, and it has slowed my progress immensely.

Post Apocalyptic. The guys want to play post apoc. Its all about the 2012 thing. I have a 4 hour budget in developing it. That is a "slot" of an afternoon. I will draw up some achievable bench marks that will try to keep game perp within that budget. "Finished or Not Finished"

Byzantine Game: Sins of the Crusade. I admit that as I think more about it. It will take more than 10 hours to prep this. I guess I have to rough it and wing some parts. I will make it as part of my "fun" time to draw objectives for these projects I am engrossed in. No more open ended game prep deadlines. I really have to draw the line.

Fading Suns. I've been ogling it in DrivethruRPGs. It takes me back to early 2000 gaming at the same time I find it something fun to play, if only there was a way to organize one without taking so much time.

Generic Game System. I will have to make my own generic game system down the line. I have these Business Ideas how to sell and keep gaming alive in the multi-media future we are comming towards. I love gurps but unfortunately their appetite for riska and the direction they want to take static. Dyanamism is important, compared to Stability.

RPTools. I'm getting into RPTools. Again I have to budget some time for this. Maybe an Hour a week. Until I learn it and figure out how to prep quickly with these things. I plan to move my games here. I forsee less and less time to play in the future so I'm anticipating it and preping.


The End.
Personally, I don't buy it. One cannot argue on the same line about Fate and Destiny while trying to make Science, Economy and "Cause and Effect" fit in that Version. Its like saying, it like arguing: "it rains because of persipitation and god is crying".
I had to shut up in the discussion and not comment about the flow of reasoning. And the people who know me best, know that was an exceptional effort that was. Already the two options flashed: Be a prick or just Shut Up. is

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick