I'm only doing my own projects

Card art. Must resist gregariousness and gamer OC...., but the flesh is weak....I am long overdue with some new art and I need the practice. I'm working with Hal (over in the sjgboards) with some mass combat cards. I am particularly excited in making them because they are small and it is good that I am trying to figure out a faster process.

Since the website is on the low priority list. I'm doing my own projects. There are alot of them and when I get home I can't help but just relax. Slowly I'm trying to gain momentum and fix sh!t and get my head in the game.

Currently, a lot of ground work has been put. Research that has come up with optimistic results. Anyway, I still have to plow that field thoroughly before anything has hope of bearing fruit.

Check out Darren Tan in Artcentral and deviant art

Thomas. hey dude, hope you get my emails.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick