just finished.

well not exactly. I have to make out a report tonight. I've been
feeling like staying home and bumming lately. a gross break from my
usual intensitiy. clearly i'm still 'broken' and need a proper
vacation. too bad all my friends who came from abroad to vacation here
will be gone by then. that's just a real bummer. maybe if I succeed in
this i'll be comfortable enough to visit them for a change.

so many projects in line. all of them exciting me. even the short mba
related courses are exciting me. i've gotten a simple system in
aquiring and retaining knowledge. transforming them into games in my
mind is like the way people remember better with songs.

I just need to get this project to work. I need to last a little
longer. i'll pull it off because I've learned that the delusion of
optimism is more practical than demoralizing fear and depression.
hopefully I can maintain this delusion long enough... then possibly
i'll kick ass.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick