Being a D!ck

being a d*ck. Can't help it sometimes and I'm slowly learning to be unapologetic about it. I realized with time that if you have the best intentions and your acting out mutual best interests so much is lost in being too nice about it. I think I've proven my honesty and my honor often enough. I'm pretty proud of my character and seeing the real world for what it is, I know I'm a rare commodity when it comes to traits mentioned in former. There are a lot of a$$holes, us good guys have to act fast and learn to see our insecurities clearly.

Its what happens as you grow older, you see so many people choose the wrong path. We see that everyday because we live with that filth. Strangely, you lose your sense of general Christian charity, instead you realize that only a few people will still fight and have the same delusion as you as to do what is good despite the general insanity of it.

It is true that a completely ration person would be corrupt and without remorse. I guess thats what these monsters who run these country are. They are COMPLETELY rational. They bend to the wind when it is strong, the go where there is money to be made, and they consume what they desire and satisfy any urges that creep up in the night.

It is delusional to be good, because when nothing is entirely certain, we HOPE that good will prevail. Sadly many people who say they do “good”, do it blindly without proper thought of its consequences (e.g. The CHURCH, charismatics, and zealots). So not only do we have to embrace our delusion, that burns our rational mind, we have to keep company with these a$$holes. F*ck that.

Writing some articles. Some personal articles I want to write so that I can organize the knowledge as an easy to use instrument and f*cking forget about (left over resentment from the first write up).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick