Will try to update.

Morning Habits: I should visit the autdesk forums everymorning to keep up with the ton of problems and concerns in my field. I guess actively looking for problems is better than finding them out in the very last possible minute. The more I read the forums the more I don't want to read it. There are times I feel pretty bad about learning about things that it would have been better to know earlier on.

His and Her circumstance (Kare Kano). My sibs and I love this Anime, since we watched it at around 2001/2002? Anyway, got back to watching it again with my wife and I'm glad she likes it. My little sister acquired many of her quirks from watching this: One in particular is her sudden slap on the shoulder when she needs help followed by a intense look on her face, her hand balled into fist raised before her chest, and her cry of "friendship".

Getting back on the topic, She likes it and I want to say that the comedy is priceless. It is roughly our generation of high school that appears in the manga.

Mount and Blade. I'll get the retail version for my desktop. Then I will play the game with uber graphics. I'll take a play break and get back to game design studies in a couple of months.

After Effects. I need to find after affects book!

T,TH,Sat. I jogged Tuesday, I hope to jog today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick