OT: 2 hours before deadline

I've been studying up on the Area Forum and learning more and more about ways to help my workflow. It takes a lot of forethought and conditioning where by you break down whatever you see in to ways to render every motion as efficiently as possible. With the combination of Video Editing and Some special Effects I'm able to pull of stuff that would have taken days to render (which is called rendering brute force).

I just learned how Mental Ray Translates into my training. Although it is cutting too close when I have only about 2 hours before the deadline. Thankfully this is a fairly powerfull PC but nothing compared to that of the guys in the boards
  • Dual Quad Core Intel Xeon Processors X5365 - 3.00GHz
  • 16 GB DDR2 ECC SDRAM 667MHz
  • 768MB PCIe x16 nVidia Quadro FX 4600
  • Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit
  • Revit Architecture 2009 - 64bit!
    3ds MAX 2009 - 64 bit
My computer looks like a little kid to these super math-letes that can outperform it in so many levels. Although, you really do need to be in the developed countries earning Euros or Dollars to be able to reimburse the cost of the equipment from your work.

8:42. A little more than an hour to go.



I reali

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick