Busy Weekend

After work. Chat and I bummed in the house. I wanted to fix the desktop: the only part that is left that could be causing the problems was the 4+ year old hard drive. My wants and what my body wants are two different things and unwinding after a meeting that I bottled up all my fears for need time wasted away... until I figure out a more constructive way to and muster up the will to act.

Dinner with Nikos and Nel. We met up with Nel at National Bookstore Podium, where I spend P2000 on the architecture section for books on Office interior design. We later moved to Dencios, had dinner, and talked about all the geeky stuff you can imagine: Gaming Styles, Friends and their POV, the metaphysical, American Politics, and of course History. We of course had an update what was going on in each others lives since we last talked... a few months ago.

Chat hated the Pugad Baboy Theme of Dencios. She and her family were fans of the comic when they were younger and she found it severely misplaced in the marketing in Dencios. Anyway, I really didn't care and from my observation of the people around us that night, so did everyone else.

Anyway, it was LOUD and I was losing my voice straining to be heard and had a terrible time trying to listen. So we moved to Coffee Bean at Emerald. It was a long drive despite the distance (less than a 1km) but because of the traffic. We continued our covnersation there, finding more topics like: Old groups, Gays, and Constructive and Harsh critisizm of gaming styles, particularly GM styles.

Chat finally had her last straw with Coffee Bean, personally I'm a starbucks guy (Short Cafe Mocha, to be exact).

The gaming portion and Nikos very easy to understand explanation of concepts was enlightening to my wife. I was glad she understood a little bit of how and why it was fun for us. I on the other hand was seeing a deconstruction of what I was trying to formulize correctly. I was quite satisfied to understand the common expectations of the game and see that people see the same problems that I do and some practical and realistic solutions were discussed... Too bad I forgot my notebook, Some things needed to be writen down to draw away some burden to my memory.

Sunday. Airsoft Game. Ok despite being Rusty. Good Talk, company and tactics (despite losing). Aches and Pains that were just surprisingly there. Watched my wife play spore, Visited my Lola in the Hospital, and had dinner with the In laws.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick