almost fit to work.

in a scale of 1 to 10. 10 being fit as my previous working condition two weeks ago, and 1 was how I felt last sunday and monday. I'm at a 6, I have a good hunch that I will be at a 7 tomorrow and be ready for work. The cold is still too harsh for me, although i'm using the aircon now to keep the overcharged Powersupply cool while i install nessary components to my computer.

Scared. first worry is: will I have enough time. Things would certainly be different if I was healthy, 1 particular fortune is that I wouldn't have needed a 1 month notice before resigning, something my sickness waived w/o question for me. I can't think of what could have happened with me being healthy resigning, probably a lot of shit hitting electric powered blades.

Work delay. Well I'm almost back to full capacity and part of my self conditioning was being mentally ready and charged by around 9 o'clock. with a meal, my coffee and my notes I'm ready to jump into work. I remember being pretty productive and the only thing stopping me was the low tech computers at work. I hope the memory does not stray to far from the truth. Setting up some samples should take around 4-6 hours (Plus installations which a handful of hours). :( oh well. wish me luck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick