2 Busy, REALY!!!

I haven't been posting cause, I've been very busy. I've been getting more sleep in the morning and at night for fear of the "bug" going around in the office. Already some of the guys are suffering the sniffles and I can't afford to waste my time recovering for anything at the moment. So I've been late to work and had less time to blog. Although I try to take as little time as possible to make my posts (hence my lack of grammar or spelling checks), Lately there hasn't been enough time to post. Since I get to work late, these past few days, I've had to compensate.

News:
1- Both brother-in-laws had their Bdays, dinner with folks.
2- I'm late for a deadline and playing catch up next week.
3- I'm still struggling to lose my belly, to lighten my build for the airsoft games.
4- Got the f*cking uniden 6mile radios to work handsfree!
5- Been "reading" Sherlock Holmes. After having "read" it, I have my own opinions and realizations regarding the matter.
6- I've been trying to organize my sched a night ago. Clearly- I have no time for gaming and social life, if I want to achieve many of my dreams and means. It will take some creative ways to find time.
7- Other than the near clash of catching a cold (including the 2x I didn't bring an umbrella and it rained in my walk to the car), I've been tardy lately, an uncommon occurrence with my workaholic
8- I realized that I have such a limitation in learning that it explains why people can be so closed minded to ideas: because to rationalize the possibilities and the "world" outside their practical knowledge takes up to much space.
9- Mount and blade has version 1.003! Hooray to my favorite Game and Game company!



mountandblade_1003_setup.exe

10- Following Current Events, The Daily Show, and the Colbert Report almost every night. Too bad not enough people we know follow such shows as doggedly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick