Trying to Post more Freq.

I have some new links, slowly this is going to become my professional blog. Although, I see that being very far in the future. I guess it should be, there are no Philippine Game designer blogs I've heard off. At least none that is starting from the ground up and sharing their knowledge.

Family business. Helping in the Family Business a bit. Mom, left the conceptual design of the company website to me. The company is getting ready for a world class showcase. The company seems to be doing very well and has much of the edge in an industry niche only they possess. They are opening offices in HK and Germany and will try to kick ass by providing good service and quality while remaining small and mobile. Thats what the british COO mom i hiring said.
He said a lot of things that can impress mom. My mom is easily swayed, but there was no reason not to trust him. They checked his background and the guy is what he says he is. It seems to me he sees himself as a giant killer. He wants a lean and hungry company in the Philippines to take on overpriced and sluggish companies abroad. I can see why mom was swayed... still... mom and dad are pretty tired and they're tired doing a lot of things.


Thinking about taking some classes. I've considered taking up Program C# or Visual C++. Although Visual C++ is a Graphic User Interface compiler, it has little to do with game programing and may confuse me even more. Anyway, thanks to the internet I can get some introduction to C++

Little Games. I have to make some sample games to learn the ropes. I have a few ideas of what to do. Right now I'm arranging them from easiest and most basic to their importance to the final product: mahadlika the rpg.

3dPinoy. Met a lot of people and I have a lot of names to remember. It was over-all a good experience. I've got to talk to a wide range of people in the Philippine 3d industry. Much of them owing their jobs to the Saudi for the massive infrastructure construction effort.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick