[Sorry but] Schedule Full till Mid - October

Sorry, as I have said in my past posts. I will be very busy. I'll find time to celebrate trisha's b-day but I'll have to get serious the rest of the week. Sorry guys but I really need to do this. I'm proving to myself and to my folks I can kick ass and I really need to bring myself up the career ladder if my dreams of family and kids are to be any more reachable, not to mention my ambitions as a game designer. please understand. This chance for me doesn't come often or may never come again.

People may say, my parents can always help me... but I'm building a career independent of my parents but with their help. I need to make good money without their help and this is a big step for me, I hope people will understand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick