Need more time... or a ring of sustenance.

Monster Buster Club. I watch cartoons and it helps in the profession that I'm in. I stumbled on this little gem a few months ago but only now did I stumbled on it again and remember the name. Anyway, what goes through the mind of a 3d artist like me is "Could we make the same or better quality in the Philippines but Cheaper?"

Blood Residue. Still have some residue. I think its from the increased acidity of eating much less. Some acids are still pretty potent as it goes down. Anyway, I hope I'm better and I'm eating a bit more... even against the wishes of my vanity.

Half Day. I need to take a half day. i need the rest and my system is a bit screwed up.

A busy week-end. Busy busy busy, archery, bdays, and work.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick