Reacting

I've personally worked on my ability to read and interpret people since I got out of highschool. Basically since I got ostracized and back-stabbed by a group of users. I'm just an amature but what I feel that makes me better than the average self-schooled person reader is that I don't act on my obviously crackpot data... of course its not that my gut has been wrong about things... more that its been right too many times and I still don't act on it.

What the point of knowing when there is no action to use the information? well it handy when seeing problems in the future. An frequent exercise of thinking of the worse possible scenario always plays in my mind now and then, like the sensation of shoving my face in a public toilet.

Now this brings me to Reaction... anyway, I'm not good in hiding how I really feel. I don't like lying (even when the truthgets you in trouble and makes you look pompous) so pretty much when i get a bad feeling and I see something, I know my facial expression is showing (partly because of my catholic schoolboy guilt). So when I see or hear something offensive and feel someone is BSing me or when I know for sure that this is a load of crap... and all i can do is look else where and change the topic.

Of course I'm currently working on that.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick