Overtime

Our client has asked us to do a 7 day job in 2 days. Our team leader has asked us to overtime. It's really part of the job. Will be home late, cause I'm finishing this 5 second animation that is taking me 5 days roughly. The cat I'm making is 20 seconds... and with 2 days to work :(
Anyway, if we overtime more than 5 hours we have a free day off. I could use it get my airsoft gun registered.

The Office (American edition). Of all the TV show love stories that follow the same formula, I don't know why I like the Jim and Pam storyline so much. Watching the show I don't know anyone else who can embarrass people or himself as well as Steve Correl(sp?). I can't see anyone as weird or outrageously crazy enough to pull it off as Steve.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick