Twitching Feeling

Quirks. at the point that I'm pretty stressed out that little involuntary quirks are appearing. Cracking my neck more often, talking a little bit aloud to myself as I work. twitching and tapping uncontrollably, while I work. I guess stress level are higher as you become more productive.

I'm drawn to joining in the GURPS forum while I work. Reacting and analyzing. Then I keep caluculating certain details of my character and how to best represent a medieval household. Its really weird but i can't help but figure out a way to best simulate these little things even if I'm not running a game.


Ahhh to run a game again. that would be fun and de stressing... a bit. then I'll be trying to juggle stuff for me, the game, work, chores and studies i haven't gotten on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick