Head Ache, Lack of Direction and Compulsions

My compulsions. (as you can see in my other blogs) are in reading and research. I can't help the curiousity to see something clearer and clearer for purposes of gaming. As a GM is my job to see the big picture and describe it to my players.

In my research about medieval and byzantine lifestyle, i've drawn many comparisons and parallels to modern life. Certain things will always remain the same and a lot of things on the surface changes.

For the game experience It really helps to better describe the characters and the world around them. Where they are in the economic ladder says as much about what they do and their motivations.

Right now I've indulged in my compulsions because our team leader is not here and I don't have anyone to ask help from dealing with the brick wall I'm hitting. I'm having a head ache from stressing about the two topics: my compulsions and work.

Broken MRT. spent P170 (inclusive of tip) on a cab to get to work ASAP from a train that failed to show up and the 20 mins lag for the MRT people to tell us that there was something wrong.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick