Going Linux: Ubuntu

Dual Boot Linux. It is about time I dual boot to Linux: Ubuntu.

Reasons Why I'm going to go Linux.
  • GIMP
  • Blender
  • Open Office
  • and Other Open Source Software
  • Screwed up Sh*t with Windows Vista and Expensive Macs
  • Control
  • Original Software that doesn't leave me broke and cursing how much I spent for it.
  • I will be spending a lot of time being tech proficient and might as well learn the OS for techies.
  • I live in a third world and want to start living a guilt free life when it comes to copyrights.
  • It might be the standard in the Philippines since more and more people and schools are switching to Linux because Windows and Macs are too expensive. It might be the standard to all poorer and more populous countries as well.
  • It is getting more user friendly as time goes by and right now user friendly enough for me.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick