Working.

Will keep working till I get this rig working properly. The computer takes some time to load. I should time how long it loads.
I'm now working on a low poly ant walking and its 84MB! Wow, imagine if it had any complex actions. Anyway, I've gotten comfortable rigging with skin. I'm already visualizing how I could rigg a complcated character and animate him or her. Right now my warforged artificer feels right. Although as an artificer he is prop heavy. Then there i Tiras, one of the most imposing figures in the Mahadlika setting. Modeling him will be a problem since my expectations of him are pretty high for my own skill level.
Our foreign employer's rep as well as the company owner's brother visited our work... thankfully i didn't have anything mess out. I animated the ant but it looked really bad with the deformities. it was an exaggerated walk with a strange gait.
timed it... about 2 minutes to save a file :o

Still craving for a game. Oblivion Meets Mount and Blade. Wow, that would be a dream game. If I were to make it here, I'll plan it for release in 2-3 years and with 2 gig ram specs with 2006 video cards. It would have a low poly count for 2007 for characters and a special ingenius system i developed to give it a more visceral feel other than the arcade influenced combat system. the game will stress in allowing the player to escape... really escapist with simulation-like environment. Focus is drawn away from realistic physics engines but realistic consequence in how the character spends his/her.

Planning to make it 12th Century, which means no Plate. So that players have a sense of power and league emphasis on medieval economy. This makes metal armor, skilled individuals rare, and villages very numerous.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick