strange start. No seats on the train, I guess its because it's been raining and more people took the train. The whole trip no seats, even in the usual stops where a large number of passengers left (like Ayala and Magallanes). Then buying my breakfast a strange thing happened. As I lined up in jolibee there was a guy who takes advanced orders, as it was normal for long lines, he left to go back just before reaching my row in the line. When he came back and I called him if I can advance my order since it usually takes time to get 2pc spicy chicken. Next thing I knew they processed my order and made me jump a head of 3 people ahead of me. That as weird? I was thinking it must have been those many many incidents people misheard me.

Ton of Mercury drug raffle coupons. Close friends know how much my drugs cost. So it should come to no suprise that we got a whole wad of raffle coupons when I bought my monthly drugs from mercury. Chat and I have long considered buying a name and adress stamp pad for the many instances we need it... now seems to be a good time.

fat and getting fatter... 165lbs. about 5 lbs over my ideal weight but I feel ok, especially with the suspenders. i admit I've long needed them, even when I was thin. But what spurred me the most is the amount of butt cracks I've seen during the bivouac. A lot of these guys aren't overweight but because of all their moving around their pants were falling. I didn't exercise this week.

take it easy for a stint. After the past two weeks I just took a well deserved break. Hurrying to work (so that I can time out early) every morning has made me a bit stressed.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick