at home

Close to burning out. I think sir will do the more important stuff. I think a better tree would be that. Anyway, took only a few hours to model a bee. Since it will be an extra it will not need too much detail. I guess I got lucky here.

Thanks Charles. The mouse would be a cheaper solution.

@ Jayvee. Sorry dude, my job has a lot of overtime. I'll be out for a while, i really want to hang out. Its just the hazards of being in this part of production.

Listening to Imogen Heap (aka Frou Frou), Flyleaf, and a bunch of stuff in Yahoo Radio. They keep playing beatles at work to a point of the same song repeating 5x excluding the remakes. I'm sick of my own music and I wanted something different for a change.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick