Am I too old to learn C++?

One thing I wanted to learn right out of high school was C++, I even got a Dummies book. I didn't get into computer science and I left BS math for the arts. Now, getting into game design I really want to make, even just a 3d environment where I can explore and elaborate. It crossed my mind that am I too old to learn C++... and yes I am. BUT, all is not lost yet. I have the skills to make something more usefull than a 3d landscape. the ability to make a show reel. There are two directions I can go: game or film. Pitch mahadlika as either gives me the flexibility to have my dream in a more reachable form. I guess making that musical-video intro that has been in my head (to the sound of battlestar gallactica's the shape of things to come). It is a 3 minute tune but filling it up with graphics would probably take me more than a year with the skills I need to learn and the titanic processing time... but it will be worth it in the long run.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick