What to do with all that Garbage.

I think I'm over GURPS. I don't touch my books anymore although it has left the idea of a "realistic" game. A game where human limits are part of the challenge.

I saw the counterstrike competitions on TV and I found all the maneuvers done by the characters suprising. For a game that simulates combat, it could have gone farther by adding the basic limitation of endurance and energy. It was like all the characters were on adrenaline drugs.

One lesson I will take away from GURPS is if a table Top RPG can simulate some realisms, a Computer Game should be able to do the same with less. I guess one of the things I have to learn is how to fiddle with Ogre with the hope to make a game engine (or help make it) like A GURPS where it has all the basic physics built in for games to come.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick