Its all in the Cards.

Graphics Card vs RAM. Graphic cards can cost as much as P7000 ($150) and Ram cost as much as P4000 ($100), and I'm wondering what can help me render graphics faster (in 3ds max) and do my work all faster. From What I've dug and from what may be obvious Graphics cards will definitely help with performance but I've heard that it doesn't help in rendering. Rendering time is what kills my productivity since I'm board out of my mind figuring out stuff when the computer is lagging.

Job. Looking for a 3ds Max Job here in a the philippines, I'm a graduate of Graphic Design and only recently brushed up my 3ds Max skills... yet I can't find a decent job that would allow me to excel in it. I'm learning a lot on my own but I need a job for upgrades and expensive licensed programs :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technically I'm done with the project

Gurps Mysteries

330mg of Caffeine will do the trick